Wednesday, August 7, 2013

numéro un

I'm not sure how to start this post, but it's my first, so who cares? Right?
First of all I'd like to introduce myself.
I'm Amie, an Australian high school student who adores bonsai, white leather and anything to do with mountains, forests or snow.

I also don't know where this blog is going to go or what its going to turn into but at this point in time I plan that it will be a 'personal fashion journal', which will include trends, favourites, daily looks and that sort of thing. You'll probably see a whole lot of photography and travel journals too because I am always wanderlust and I can't put down my camera (I swear it's glued to my hands).

Nevertheless, I do hope this blog proves to be an inspiration for others and that all enjoy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment